[plug] vmware, wine, boch, win4lin ...

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 8 20:16:36 WST 2000

Thanks Peter, gave me the push I needed to set it up.  Actually got
excel up and running with only a few changes to wine.conf.  Actually
pointed the c: to the win4lin installed windoze.  However, the install
program for the excel spreadsheet still fails - going to try a deep copy
from the vmware install which works and see ifn I can track any registry
chnages needed - may be lucky!

BillK