[plug] vmware, wine, boch, win4lin ...

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 21:58:48 WST 2000

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 09:27:59PM +0800, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Anyone know if they've fixed the conflict between Wine and XFree86 4?
> I'm running Potato wine and Woody X.  Wine won't run at all.  There's a
> bug report at Wine HQ, but no mention of whether they ended up fixing
> it.

I'm using XFree86 4.0.1 and Wine 20001026, and they run fine together.
Both built from source, on a Debian mostly-Woody system.

> TIA

Perhaps you could have a go building Wine from source?

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

108. While reading a magazine, you look for the Zoom icon for a better
     look at a photograph.