Loadlin (Re: [plug] Mandrake 7.2 install hassles)

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Fri Nov 10 11:25:26 WST 2000

Thanks Matt.

I've sometimes wondered about loadlin in the past, as it overcomes Windows
annoying habit of overwriting the MBR too, doesn't it.

I'm will definitely give it a go. Thanks for the advice regarding the kernel
image too, as I've found that the initial install didn't put one in the
expected place either. I've since been checking the Mandrake 7.2 bug list,
and my problem has occurred with other users too.

If I have any problems, I might write back to you directly if that's OK.

Thanks again,

Dennis.