[plug] Mandrake 7.2 install hassles

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Fri Nov 10 14:00:12 WST 2000

Leon,

Thanks for the info, I'll try that next if I still don't succeed. By the
way, with this problem, it won't let me make a boot floppy either, as the
installer reports an error and skips it. This problem was also reported as
part of this install bug on the Mandrake 7.2 bug list, by others with the
same problem as me.

Dennis.