[plug] linuxconf

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Tue Nov 14 00:27:05 WST 2000

Hi all I have a Redhat6.1 system that basicly for the knowlege I have have works fine
But I have a small problem I would like to use linuxconf as a user
However after giveing the user superprivlages and allow grantedsilent in linuxconf I still cannot start linuconf or userconf  e.t.c as the user
I also cannot use linuxconf from a web browser 500 access denied: Check networking/linuxconf network access
The error returned as user trying to use linuxconf is 'Segmentation fault (core dumped)'
Everything works fine as root.
Any help greatly appreciated
thank you
Regards Bob Andrews.