[plug] SSH access

Garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Tue Nov 14 07:44:06 WST 2000

To save bandwidth, is the ssh configured properly?

In the ssh manual (man ssh), there is a speil on having authentication set up
with v1 and v2 of ssh, wrt allowable hosts. What I'm getting at is there is
shosts.equiv etc files that need to be considered, and whether or not RSA
crypto is to be used.

Hope this helps..

Garry.