[plug] WOW!! Cert advisory causes an uproar

Desiree dynamix at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 14 14:34:12 WST 2000

>Incase anyone missed my apoloy-post it is repeated below...

Tho, i see it was obviously an unnecessary post I hardly see that it is
entirley off topic..it is entirley applicable to Linux...
Many other posts have not even come close...
I've apologised, realised the error  of my ways..etc....
do I need to offer a sacrifice or something ????
Or can we call the disection of Desiree's post dead ??
* a humble grin*
dez

Well , if nothing else a new thread was started...
It seems I've inadvertedly ruffled a few feathers..tho this definitley was
not the intention.
I've been  a member of the list for about 12 months and in view of what
I've seen posted I did'nt think it inappropriate...
....I stand chastised and shall not do it again!!!!
:>)
Desiree