[plug] [OT] Recovering data from an HP 38G

BDLima BDLima at goodshepherd.wa.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 23:21:57 WST 2000

In order to get to the data you need to access the notepad ... including to
back it up.  It is possible she has filled it up to max and that is what is
causing the lock ups.  Try accessing the aplet library instead.  If you can
get to this, back up an aplet she needs or delete one she doesn't.  Then try
accessing the note pad.  Worth a shot and my only suggestion.  Haven't had a
calculator lock up on me, especially not my HP!!

Good Luck to you on the calculator issue and to your sis in her exams!!

Ben D'Lima
System Admin
Good Shepherd Primary School, Kelmscott