[plug] Linux, Devices and Calculators

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Nov 16 17:28:36 WST 2000

Bernard Blackham wrote:
> I have no experience with X programming, but know a fair amount of C/C++,
> Pascal (dump the thought now), Perl and I could learn Python if I had to.
> I would prefer it to be portable to 'doze and ultimately Macs. Qt sounds
> appealing...

Python is portable, manageable and relatively easy to understand, plus it has
bolt-ons like graphics libraries (including GL) running out of its electronic
ears.

--
When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift