[plug] Sound card

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri Nov 17 09:26:57 WST 2000

Hi Bill,

Well, I added the full path to conf.modules and I now have streaming
audio up again !! :-)
Although I will give that a go, since I still get:
kernel: Sound: DMA (input) timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?
too often !

I'm still not sure how to fix that one...it's had me buggered for years
!
Anyway, I'll try that later on and see how I go.

Thanks for your help !!

/Kai

--

Kai

Like clean air, water and food, earth is a comodity:
Take good care of what little there is left.