[plug] Sound card

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 17 18:20:00 WST 2000

Remove the path and the .o suffix (you reallyshould read the man pages!)
My entry in conf.modules is "alias binfmt-0000 binfmt_aout".  Then run
"depmod -av > tmp", open the file tmp and search for and check that the
module has been found and its dependencies registered.  Using path etc
does not work for many modules as depmod is required to register them
properly.  For the soundcard, try using kudzu or sndconfig etc and see
what they come up with.

BillK