[plug] Sound card

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Sun Nov 19 00:18:51 WST 2000

"Lol. The vibras suck. If you can get one to work, I'd love to know your
secret"
Hahahahaaa, ok.
I'll keep that in mind ! :-) Atually, the chipset is "Ensoniq ES1370",
are they ok or should that be put in file 13 right now?

BTW, specs of my set-up here.....

Linux 2.2.14-5.0 (standard Linux 6.2 kernel)
[I haven't successfully compiled it at all, tried but no joy any times,
although I know of plenty of people who've done it before ?!]

Intel 233 MMX
64 Megs of RAM
6 Gig HDD
not sure who makes the mobo
4 Serial ports:
	1)mouse
	2)modem
	3)
	4)JavaRadio - ICPCR1000 scanner is attached here
Creative SB16 ISA sound card (currently)
IPChains so I can use browser, email etc form this machine.
RealEncoder 3.1
RealServer (not sure what version)
JavaRadio server

What else would you's like to know?