[plug] Can you help please. ..

wvovil at fundi.com.au wvovil at fundi.com.au
Thu Nov 23 08:58:19 WST 2000

not topical; but .......

---------------------- Forwarded by Wayne J Vovil/FUNDI on 23/11/2000 08:51
---------------------------

Grazyna M McGovan
22/11/2000 17:24

To:   Internal Office
cc:

Subject:  Can you help please. ..

The attached document is a flyer advertising a Missing Person.
Sarah McMahon has not been seen since Wednesday 8/11/00.

It is our hope to reach as many people as possible with this
information via email.  Can you please help by forwarding this
document on to your workmates, family and friends for their
information, and ask them to do the same.  Or by printing this
document and posting it up in your office, shop windows, whatever
you feel inclined to do, I know the family will appreciate your
assistance in helping to find Sarah.
<<Have you seen Sarah.doc>>
Thank you very much.

Sue Gilham