[plug] floppies bigger than 1.4Mb

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Thu Nov 23 15:18:01 WST 2000

Pluggers,

(Background: We use LFA for a firewall which has usually been on a 1680
floppy.)

Today I made some changes to the contents of the image and tried to
remake to find that the image is now bigger than 1.6Mb. Looking at the
scripts it clearly shows it using fdformat and mformat. Checking the man
pages here refers you to /etc/fdprm. In the file I have I can't see any
parameters bigger than 1680. Anyone know of others? Searching the net
appears painfully slow from our site at the moment ...

Thanks

-----
Mike Earnshaw      | Tech support is a fine art      | e-mail in header
 Computer Systems  | which once mastered, virtually  | Tel : +61 8 9256
0023
  Support          | ensures loss of sanity.         | Fax : +61 8 9256
1199
-----
   ,-._|\    Union Switch & signal
  /      \   24 Bannick Court
  *_.--._/   Canning Vale, WA 6155, Western Australia