[plug] floppies bigger than 1.4Mb

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Nov 23 16:59:35 WST 2000

"Earnshaw, Mike" wrote:
> Looking at the
> scripts it clearly shows it using fdformat and mformat. [...]
> In the file I have I can't see any
> parameters bigger than 1680.

Search for "superformat" which will do (off the top of my head) 1920kB on some
1440kB floppies. You don't actually need the program itself, I think, but the
parameters might be documented in it.

--
"NIS+, aka 'NIS on Steriods whose Face Nobody is Ever Going to Kick
Sand in Again,' is designed to correct the deficiencies of NIS and