Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima
tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Nov 24 11:07:41 WST 2000
I have a couple of things that I intented to discuss at the last Tuesday
meeting but time didn't really permit.
- A while ago skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> mentioned the O'Reilly & Associates
User Group Program. <http://ug.oreilly.com/> I went ahead and sigend PLUG
up. As such we will now get current product catelogs and discount vouchers.
I'll supply more details when they are finalized.
- Xmas break. With Xmas comming up we need to take a break. I was thinking
that we could drop the December meetings and start with the Monday meeting
in January (22/01/01). Said meeting should be the AGM (Or the Febuary
Tusday meetingi [12/02/01]) as we are well overdure for one.
- AGM: If anyone has anything they need bringing up then please email me and
I'll add it to the Agenda. Also elections will need to take place BUT ATM
I am unsure of which committee places will be available.
* "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
* same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
* --Albert Einstein
More information about the plug