[plug] Administravia

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Nov 24 11:07:41 WST 2000

Hello All,
	I have a couple of things that I intented to discuss at the last Tuesday
meeting but time didn't really permit.

 - A while ago skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> mentioned the O'Reilly & Associates
   User Group Program. <http://ug.oreilly.com/>  I went ahead and sigend PLUG
   up.  As such we will now get current product catelogs and discount vouchers.
   I'll supply more details when they are finalized.

 - Xmas break.  With Xmas comming up we need to take a break.  I was thinking
   that we could drop the December meetings and start with the Monday meeting
   in January (22/01/01).  Said meeting should be the AGM (Or the Febuary
   Tusday meetingi [12/02/01]) as we are well overdure for one.

 - AGM:  If anyone has anything they need bringing up then please email me and
   I'll add it to the Agenda.  Also elections will need to take place BUT ATM
   I am unsure of which committee places will be available.

Comments ???

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein