[plug] squid.conf

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Nov 29 09:20:40 WST 2000

> Robert Andrews wrote:
>       is it possable to configure squid to cache The Microsoft Knowlege Base
> site.
> The site is always slow even when you go back in a browser it must resend the
> queary data or something
> Having just said that, if it does re-request the data I suppose there would be
> no point in cacheing it.

Yes. You can force scquid to cache things for a minimum time. This is generally
a bad idea, but should work fine with the MSKB. I think it is an all-or-nothing
option. I personally would stop using Microsoft products, then the problem would
go away...

--
Windows: the only system you stop with the Start button.