[plug] squid.conf

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Wed Nov 29 06:11:30 WST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Andrews [mailto:squirrel at emerge.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 November 2000 3:56 PM
To: Perth Linux Group
Subject: [plug] squid.conf

Hi all,
      is it possable to configure squid to cache The Microsoft
Knowlege Base site.
The site is always slow even when you go back in a browser it must
resend the queary data or something
Having just said that, if it does re-request the data I suppose there
would be no point in cacheing it.
Regards Bob Andrews.

Bob,

For access to the Microsoft Knowledge Base that is quick and
relatively painless subscribe to TechNet and pay Microsoft for the
privilege of reading anti-Linux and technically inaccurate articles
like the one attached.

Alternatively you can just ditch M$ products altogether and use Linux
instead.

Michael Hunt
West Africa

Forced to use Outlook because I have not enough bandwidth to start a
revolution.