[plug] Sound Blaster CDROM + RedHat 7.0

Edward Doernberg shevedd at q-net.net.au
Fri Nov 17 06:23:33 WST 2000

I dont know about linux but i have a simaler cd out of an old 486. When
i had hard drive truble the shop moved the CD from the sound card to the
motherbord so it wold enable botable CD's and remove the need for the
complicated driver.

mine was faster, 4 or 8 speed i think.

i wold try it on the mainbord IDE. i expect it will work bout as i saidi
havnt tryed that or much els on linux.

Edward Doernberg

linux user synce 03/01/2001