[plug]

tlee tlee at enternet.com.au
Tue Oct 3 03:00:04 WST 2000

I am a newbie and have been suffering with Slackware, but not using Xfree I also
found joe to be the easiest editor. I thought that all of you would be using
Staroffice editor which I assumed would be similar to ms office word, and have a
facility for typing in non document mode? Why all the talk about an editor?