[plug] Job opportunities? (OT) + linux school servers...

David Griffiths griffith at environ.wa.gov.au
Wed Oct 4 11:28:50 WST 2000

>Hi,
>
>On the topic of Linux stuff in Perth, is there any formal Linux courses
>available (similar to the Sun courses) here?  The only ones I have come
>accross are in the east so far.
>
>Cheers,
>-André

There was a RHCE course (4 days) and exam on last week (exam 1 day, on 29th
Sept), run at Open Systems, Nedlands. Not sure when the next one is but as
Joshua mentioned it will be on RedHat's web pages.

Richard Sharp(e?) who posts here occassionally is involved with another
linux certification course available in Perth. (details Richard?)

cheers,

Dave

  David Griffiths                             griffith at environ.wa.gov.au

  Air Quality Management Branch
  Department of Environmental Protection          Phone:   61 8 9222 7151

  Westralia Square                                Fax  :   61 8 9321 5184
  141 St Georges Tce
  Perth 6000
  Western Australia