[plug] cdrom

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 5 21:37:52 WST 2000

It was actually nfs that was the problem.  I had the /mnt/cdrom
directory on export for the other machine and forgot about having to
kill nfs or unexport it before it would let me have the disk back.  What
I need is to have /mnt/cdrom always exported and be able to put in/take
out cd's at will.  supermount does this to a degree but is a real pain
with vmware and nfs ...  I will know next time.  Maybe automount which I
will do some reading on when I get some spare time.

BillK