[plug] Home Networking

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Fri Oct 6 22:03:49 WST 2000

That'd be 10Base-2 Steve - 10 Mbps with 200 m (roughly) maximum backbone
length.

If you can pick up coax cables and cards, fine, but I'd hesitate to
recommend buying into coax - for one thing the quality of the BNC connectors
in store-sold cables seems to be very poor - a couple of wiggles and you
have a loose joint.  Bite the bullet and buy a hub.

K.