[plug] dial-out box died

Thomas, Andre thomasa at wa.switch.aust.com
Sat Oct 7 12:14:49 WST 2000

Hello list,

My dial-out box at work (RAS) had a bit of an issue with a power
failure.  I am rather new to Linux (using RH) and I am not to sure if I
got it working properly yet.  As our resident expert is away on
holidays, I am "it" till then.

The file system had more hiccups than a drunken sailor, but in "fix-it"
mode, I managed to run fsck and it seemed to allow it to boot again.
All services are up and running, but I am not to sure if anything may
have been corrupted / lost permanently with the recovery.

any ideas on how / what to look for?

Cheers,

-André