[plug] dialback daemon

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Mon Oct 9 20:18:01 WST 2000

Greetings,

A while back I recall someone mentioning a daemon that allowed defined
actions to take place if there was ring activity on a modem.  The most
obvious use would be to have it activate pppd in response to a ring in, or
a certain number of rings in a certain time.

I may have heard about this on this list, or somewhere else, or perhaps
just dreamt it.  Anyhow, searching on freshmeat with all sorts of keyword
combinations didn't show anything.

Has anyone here heard of this, and know where I could find it?

Thanks,
Russell

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.