[plug] resume

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Fri Oct 13 08:16:13 WST 2000

Mike wrote:

> At 07:12 PM 12/10/2000 +0800, you wrote:
> >On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Mike wrote:
> >It was 22k, which  multiplied by 211 recipients makes for just over 4.5MB
> >by my calculations.
>
> OK - my apologies 22K then. Though I don't see how the 4.5Mb was/is
> relevant especially in comparison with the messages we get each day,
> multplying the message size by the different paths/recipients appears
> a pointless exercise (at this point in time;)

I'd say it was relevant, because WASP hosts the plug server, does not charge
us anything for the service, and pays the bandwidth charges.. Therefore, people
who do not learn to trim thier replys generate more traffic which costs them money.
Besides that, it's "The Right Thing" to do..

--
Brad....
                   /"\