[plug] Linux comic

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Sun Oct 15 10:07:52 WST 2000

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 02:02:00PM +0000, navarre at plug.linux.org.au wrote:
> Hey Oliver -- just what are we looking at here, I see a web page with
> lots of links
> and the places for some graphics, what is so cool. (currently using
> staroffice as my browser)
> It has been said before that the posting of a URL with little or no
> explanation
> is not good practice.

The explanation was in the topic... pretty simple really.  And, yes,
some people have complained about posting a URL without explanation but
Leon does this about once a week and no one seems to mind so I can't see
what the problem is here given all the explanation needed was given
before you even read the email.