[plug] LaTeX -> Word converter?

Mike erazmus at wantree.com.au
Sun Oct 15 21:26:16 WST 2000

At 06:08 PM 15/10/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
>
>> said.  As the owner/manager of the first legal office in Perth based around
>> Linux at both back and front ends, this annoys me.
>
>Take them to court. Seriously.

On what basis ?

Its not as if there is a real loss from such adoption ?

a.	Rather then be annoyed that gov dept share a common standard
	I'd commend that. (perhaps it was unfortunate on the grammer
	of the initial post on this topic but it seemed that the poster
	was annoyed at sharing a standard *and* that it was Word 6).
	But then a legal person wrote it ;-)

b.	Word 6 (although not perfect) appears the best compromise
	given the lay of the land.

*grin*

Rgds

Mike