[plug] LaTeX -> Word converter?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Mon Oct 16 10:59:57 WST 2000

Peter Wright wrote:
> <serious level=not>

> Even better - convert the LaTeX document to a single postscript file and
> then embed that as an image in an otherwise empty MS Word document. :)

> I'm sure you could come up with another dozen or so methods of satisfying
> the letter of their requirement while completely and utterly trashing the
> spirit of it. *evil grin*

> </serious>

My favourite would be a series of uncompressed GIF images, one per page... or
about a megabyte and a half per page once Word had been at them. Or add OLE to
the Windows port of Ghostscript and send the doc as OLE-ed PostScript within
Word, along with a URL for your OLE-enabled PostScript viewer.

Or OLE-enable LaTex and send your doc as LaTeX-within-Word... (-:

--
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.