[plug] LaTeX -> Word converter?

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 15 21:17:28 WST 2000

Mike wrote:

> At 06:00 PM 15/10/2000 +0800, you wrote:
> >I was really annoyed when I discovered the Ministry of Justice had settled
> >on a standard format for the exchange of documents electronically amongst
> >participants in the judicial system (eg. for preparation of electronic trial
> >and appeal books, etc).
>
> Surely this is a good thing, why would you want tohave different
> standards ?
>
> Rgds
>
> Mike

Perhaps, it is notsomuch that a standard is to be used, as, that a
standard was set, without any consultation with the parties involved?

Audi alteram partem...

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988