[plug] sharing imap folders with IE/Netscape

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 17 01:30:43 WST 2000

I am using netscape mail/outlook and an imap server on my linux
machine.  The idea is so I can access the mail from multiple machines -
win98/linux.  However it only partially works.  Netscape gets full
access from any machine, but IE see's the inbox only, not the netscape
folders (Iknow, I know, they are both very selfish apps!)  for the same
login/password combo.  The folder "properties/sharing" under netscape
has a "privileges" button that does nothing when clicked - text says it
enables public access to the folder so is prob what I need - but how do
I get to work - no error messages, just nothing happens when clicked?

BillK