[plug] re westnet contains rant

alan howard alanh at wn.com.au
Sun Oct 22 11:47:40 WST 2000

I used to be with Westnet back in the mid 90's when they ran out of Geraldton
TAFE. they were bought out by the people that own Geraldton Retravision, who
then expanded it state wide. It is now partly owned by Pathe Communications ( a
telephone company) .
They used to have a problem in Perth with there Tigress modems and linux, but
the problem seams to have vanished since they changed to 3-Com. ( they denied
they had a problem- in fact it looked like it was my end disconnecting).
There home page Java applet locks up netscape 6 pr3.