[plug] Mandrake 6.2

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Oct 31 11:34:20 WST 2000

Darrell Horrocks wrote:
> As /. has so reliably informed me
> (http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/10/30/0630221&mode=nested),
> Mandrake 6.2 is mostly out.

7.2; yes. I am using 7.2rc1 and am happy. Apparently, a couple of faux pas were
made in hurring 7.2final out of the door, so I'm waiting to see what happens. I
think 7.2final should have been 7.2rc2 and so the real 7.2final should have only
been leaking out to mirrors about now.

> Has anyone got an ISO of this yet?  Or is someone going to grab one
> tonight down a fat pipe?  Leon??

I'm about to experiment with my new Telstra OnRamp Home Highway gadget thingy,
at which point I might not be so much a ``fat pipe'' as a ``hard-worked bulging
thinnish pipe.''

--
Whaddaya mean, "who are we going to sue?" Our systems _work_!