[plug] ATI Radeon

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Oct 31 20:13:56 WST 2000

Hello Garry

I am using the ATI all_in_wonder 128 16MB video card with the video
capture and TV tuner quite happily under Linux and SVGA server 3.3.9. But
only as a video card, the other things are not yet supported under linux
so I use Winblows to view my DVDs, capture video and watch TV.

I do not know the card you named.

Navarre

On 10/31/00, 7:29:40 PM, Garry <bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au> wrote
regarding [plug] ATI Radeon: