[plug] heya folks

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Oct 31 20:37:49 WST 2000

"Liam (Testius)" wrote:
> i'm getting a new box up in a few weeks and running mandrake7.1 and
> win98se.. and i joined this mailing list to learn more stuff =).

Good start. Try a Mandrake 7.2 instead. The KDE bits (Konqueror etc) work much
better.

> i was woundering if it would be ok if i asked a question or two on
> here if i ever get stuck.

No, that's forbidden. You have to ask a minimum of eight questions to get an
answer.

OK, you can laugh now.

--
"Yeah, but *I* have a degree in Linguistics, and *you* are posting
 to the net using Microsoft Outlook." -- Ayse Sercan, alt.peeves