[plug] web site

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Fri Sep 1 17:56:45 WST 2000

Am I a member?

Kevin Shackleton
Work for Agriculture WA, Carnarvon - Rangeland Technician plus IT Officer.
Age 45
Male: + partner, daughters 16 & 1 y.o.
Hobbies: brewing, consuming brew, electrical things, wood things.
Experience: network cabling, fixing PCs, Pascal, Delphi, mapping/GPS.
Attempting to learn: Linux, HC11
Qualifications: Matric, shotfirer's licence (for REALLY fixing PCs)
Neatest possession: Fluke 123 scopemeter - she's a beaut.

Use or throw away . .