[plug] web site

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Sat Sep 2 00:06:30 WST 2000

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Joshua Pierre wrote:

> I am putting the finishing content into the plug site (Finally) and I
> require some more information on plug members.

I wouldn't put info on individual plug members up just yet.
What I have in mind (and will implement when I have the time) is to
provide a script that can be run from your spark account, that asks the
appropriate questions, and using a predefined template, creates a
webpage containing the results. That way they all look the same, and carry
the same info.

I still think first priority should be to get the current info up-to-date
(ie, meetings, committee etc)

Also I'm not saying this because I'm on committee and I think my info
should be on there, and not everyone else's, but rather I'm saying this
because our first priority should be to get the website up-to-date ASAP,
preferably before we start advertising heavily for the Installfest.

 - Matt