[plug] Web Site

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Sep 4 09:26:42 WST 2000

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Joshua Pierre wrote:

> List,
>
> also... I need details for the meetings, like meeting places and what is coming etc... If someone like leon, matt or tony could please provide this info I would be greatful.

PLUG meets twice monthly.
    2nd Tuesday of each month:  Is a seminar talk
                                This months talk is yet to be finalized.
        Where:  Tennyson Group Office
                Lvl 2
                1 Havelock St
                West Perth 6005
        When:   19:30

    4th Monday of each Month: workshop session where people are encouraged to
                              bring sick and or dying Linux boxes along for some TLC.
        Where : UCC (UWA Computer Club)  (Existing site has links)
        When  :  19:30

Current Office bearers are:

President/Chairperson:   Matt Kemner
Vice (President/Chairperson) : Ian Kent
Treasurer                     : David Campbell (Currently OS)
Secretary                     : Tony Breeds

Any other questions let us know,

Also as far as personal info goes I think it should be left to each user to
modify their own page.   Matt has already said he is willing to write a script
to create the template for the page.  I don't think it would be too hard to
call that page bio.html (or other the name is irrelevant) then at a given
time each day a script could check for the existence of
~user/public_html/bio.html.   If it's there then each members page could be
listed on the members info page ..... does that make sense ??

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */