[plug] Linux/win2k dual boot

SweenyTod sweenytod at sweenytod.com
Tue Sep 5 12:42:59 WST 2000

At 08:42 PM 5/09/2000, you wrote:
>Has anyone setup a dual boot system with win2k.  My laptop currently dual
>boots
>NT and linux, but I was thinking off adding a larger virus to reduce
>productivity  :)...Alas I do have to keep win something on it

Yeah, I did that.  It worked perfectly.  I installed win2000 first, and
then Redhat 6.2 next.  Redhat detected the other partition, and configured
lilo to boot it.

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd.    His skin was pale and his eye was odd.
Always trust an Australian with a razor.

http://www.sweenytod.com               Paranoid is normal, normal is good