[plug] Linux/win2k dual boot

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 5 15:35:54 WST 2000

Brian Tombleson wrote:

> [...]

Alright, everybody...

It must have been something wonky, in the places that I saw it set up.
The DOS prompt could not be found, following that process, and the only
way apparent of getting to a DOS prompt on those machines, was by
rebooting into the DOS mode.

The computers on which I saw it setup, were Wintel boxes, desktop
machines, so, I can conclude only that, in the cases of those paricular
installations, the DOS prompt was not available, other than by rebooting
into DOS mode.

--

Bret Busby