[plug] Linux support for schools

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 5 16:36:48 WST 2000

"Jason :)" wrote:

> i assume you man the time betwwen calls? it depends on your ISP. Most
> (including mine) have guidelines that they like you to wait a certain time
> between calls...some say 5 minutes, others 15. You should check with them.

Doesn't the above, only apply to the contracts with minimum connect time
guarantees, such as the 2 hour minimum connect time guarantee, as
opposed to the semi-permanent connection, which appears to be to what
the query relates (unless I am mistaken)?

I would expect that a semi-permanent connection, if terminated (other
than for non-payment, or, otherwise cancelling or supsending the
contract), would be permitted to be re-established immediately.

Perhaps Matt, or someone similar, could clarify this?

--

Bret Busby