[plug] Web Site

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Sep 6 08:34:02 WST 2000

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Matt Kemner wrote:

> A count would be good. (Tony?) Names of those who wish to be named will be
> up there too, linked into a bio page generated by the much-fanfared perl
> script that is yet to be written.

Ummm ... I'm moving the database from Access (don't say anything) to postgres.
ATM it's not accessible BUT from memory we have 33 (financial) members.

..... Perhaps if time permits the perl script (that asks questions) could
check the DB and update it as required.  that way people can change their own
mailing information.

WRT the website .... I like it although I agree with the proposition to remove
"font" tags .... they MAKE it very hard to read :(  Also adding a link to
"home" would be good.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein