[plug] GDI printer

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Sep 6 12:35:43 WST 2000

Bret Busby wrote:
> I am yet to find Linux
> applications, and drivers, that work with a GDI printer.

Start here:
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-03-001-04-OS-HW-HL

BTW, GDI printers suck. They're cheap in all possible ways and blow up easily.

> Lynx is not the only Linux browser, you know;

<sarcasm weight=heavy>Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered
this?</sarcasm>

Lynx does, however, show you the headers if you ask it to. And many other things
that *none* of the graphical browsers will do for you.

--
"Accurately delivered, a cream pie is an uncannily precise barometer
 of human nature." -- Noel Godin, pie-throwing anarchist