[plug] Mailing list archive

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 6 17:09:36 WST 2000

Alex Polglaze wrote:

> Bret Busby wrote:
> >
> > What has happened to the mailing list archive?
> >

> I think its working fine. A short e-mail from Bret is indeed a sight.
>
> > I have had a few attempts to access it, and keep getting "Document
> > contains no data".
> >
> For missing archives, check any one of Bret's posts, everything seems to
> be in there.
>
> Alex

I think that we can do without the personal comments.

And, since you seem to think that anything in the archives, will be
contained in one of my emails, perhaps you could explain whether T1
lines are used in Australia? I had thought that they had been mentioned
in the past, on the mailing list, but could not find a reference to them
in the archives, when I was able to search the archives.

--

Bret Busby