[plug] PHP Arrays

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Sep 11 13:14:47 WST 2000

At 13:06 11/09/00, Carl Gherardi wrote:
>On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Jason :) wrote:
>
> > on line 5 in that code, try:
> > $value=$browser["browser"];
> >
> > PHP seems to like having quotation marks in its array element name
> thingy...
> >
>Or if browser in line 5 is a variable then
>$value=$browser[$variable];
>
>I've forgotten $ signs way to many times previously...

Unfortunately, none of those solutions made any difference.  Does it work
for anyone else?  I'm using php-4.02 - from the latest set of
rpms.  Perhaps there's a bug.

TIA

skribe
	Purity:                           62.0%
	Corruption:                    38.0%
	Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
	Weirdness factor:           31%
	Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
	Medieval Career:            Black Knight