[plug] Box [off-topic]

Thomas, Andre thomasa at wa.switch.aust.com
Tue Sep 12 14:51:59 WST 2000

Does any one have their number?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Grasso [mailto:steveg at calm.wa.gov.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 11:39 AM
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug] Box [off-topic]

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> > Do you need one perminantly or just for a while (where while is < 2
> Months)
>
> Permanently.  Needs a network card in it.  A keyboard would be nice
too.

If you're still in a fix at 4.00pm today, an option for you would be to
grab
about  $120 and hurry down to Computers with Purpose at 104 Wray Ave in
Freo
and pick one up.

Regards,
Steve (and no, I don't have shares in the shop. I've found them to be a
reliable source of cheap computers/bits in the past)