[plug] IP Masquerade - HELP!

BillK billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 12 20:02:28 WST 2000

John,
	skip around the problem and get pmfirewall.  Its an adaptive script
that asks what you want done (masq, what ports blocked/enabled) and then
reads interfaces etc to build the ipchains ruleset and load the required
kernel modules.  It can also be manually adjusted after setup and the
config files are easy to understand - seems to be getting good reviews
from what I have read, and my results (on Mandrake) have been all I
wanted.  You can also use it to get things up and running, and use it as
an example/base for your own rules.

BillK