[plug] PDA's

Bradley Woodward sweenytod at sweenytod.com
Mon Sep 18 12:55:18 WST 2000

In the hope of sounding intelligent this time, I have an easier thing to
talk about.

I've decided to indulge in a little retail therapy, and buy a PDA.  The
people around here all talk about things that run the latest version of
Windows CE, which is exactly what I'm NOT looking for.

So...  Can somebody please point me in the direction of a PDA that does or
can run Linux.

Thanks.

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd.    His skin was pale and his eye was odd.
Always trust an Australian with a razor.

http://www.sweenytod.com               Paranoid is normal, normal is good