[plug] Web Spam

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Sep 19 12:15:50 WST 2000

sphc-stage.xt3.com.au has the following link on their site:

http://amber/SPHCDev/images/sitemap/sm-hline.gif

This unfortunately defaults to my domain which of course means I'm getting
barraged with  404 errors from my error catching script.  I've written to
the webmaster but over the last 15 mins I've received over 30 hits.  I'm
fairly sure the webmaster is just testing (although I've yet to receive any
response) but it's driving me up the wall.  Is there anything I can do
apart from turning off my error catching script?

skribe
         Purity:                           62.0%
         Corruption:                    38.0%
         Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
         Weirdness factor:           31%
         Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
         Medieval Career:            Black Knight