[plug]RAM

kailash kthakur at echidna.stu.cowan.edu.au
Wed Sep 20 02:59:14 WST 2000

Matt,
i used to have this problem when i was running Mandrake 6.5. There shouldnt be
a problem with 7.1 (atleast it seemed to detect my 128 MEgs allright).

i resolved the issue by including the following line in my /etc/lilo.conf file:

append="mem=128M"

not 'linux mem' but 'mem' .

hope that helps.

--kailash.